Almo Nature Wet Cat Food - HQS Natural Chicken Drumstick in Broth Canned

Almo Nature Wet Cat Food - HQS Natural Chicken Drumstick in Broth Canned

Regular price $2.29
/
Size
  • Order by 1PM today for FREE same day delivery
  • Free delivery on orders over $49
  • Guaranteed product quality
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

 

HQS Natural Chicken Drumstick in Broth is a high-quality, natural cat food designed for adult cats and seniors aged 7 years and above. This nourishing recipe is offered in both 70g and 150g cans, adhering to a limited ingredient diet that emphasizes the importance of real, wholesome food.

Featuring chicken drumstick as the primary ingredient, making up 76% of the formula, this product underscores a commitment to using parts of the chicken that provide both rich flavor and nutritional benefits. The remaining 24% consists of water sufficient for processing, ensuring the broth is both tasty and hydrating for your feline friend.

Key Features:

  • Limited Ingredient Diet: With chicken drumstick listed as the first ingredient, this recipe focuses on quality over quantity, offering a straightforward yet nutrient-rich option for your cat.
  • Additive-Free: Free from any chemically synthesized additives or processing aids, this cat food promises a meal that's as close to nature as intended.

Ingredients

  • Chicken Drumstick (76%)
  • Water Sufficient For Processing (24%)

Guaranteed Analysis

Nutrient Minimum/Maximum Amount
Crude Protein min 17.0%
Crude Fat min 7.0%
Crude Fiber max 0.1%
Moisture max 76.0%
Ash max 3.0%


HQS Natural Chicken Drumstick in Broth aligns with the dietary needs of both adult cats and seniors, providing a nutrient-dense, hydrating meal option. Its high protein and fat content cater to the natural carnivorous diet of felines, supporting lean muscle maintenance, energy levels, and overall health. This recipe is an excellent choice for pet owners seeking a simple, natural, and additive-free feeding solution for their beloved cats, ensuring they receive the nourishment they need without unnecessary fillers or artificial ingredients.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.